* Delighted to be the Recipient of the Arts Council Ireland 'Agility Award 2022‘ in support of my art practice.
* Delighted to be the Recipient of Monaghan County Council Artist Support Scheme Award - Professional Artists 2022
* Delighted to receive an 'Artlinks Bursary' for Wexford County Council in support of my art parctice 2022
* Great to be selected for this amazing gallery for Abstract 2022 - open - Surface Gallery, Nottingham, UK – 25th March – 9th April
* Delighted to be the Recipient of the Arts Council Ireland 'Agility Award 2021‘ This award aims to support individual professional freelance artists and arts workers at any stage in their careers’.
* Delighted to be the Recipient of Monaghan County Council Artist Support Scheme Award - Professional artists 2021
* June 20 to July 20 - 2021 and June 2022 - MANCHESTER 2020 VISIONS Exhibition - Deansgate Gallery and Barton Arcade, Brick Factory Exhibition. - View catalogue HERE
* Happy that two additional paintings from the ‘Hinterland Series’ have been purchased by the Ulster Hospital Belfast, for their art collection, to be added to their previous purchase from last year.
* Looking forward to starting an exchange correspondence with ‘Turps school of art' in London soon for 2021/22
* Delighted to ba a recipient of the Professional Artist ‘ArtsLinks Study Bursary’ from Wexford County Council, 2021
* Honoured to be selected for - [a] Cube Contemporary, Sofia, Bulgaria - Abstracts exhibition, Feb' - March' - 2021
* 2021 - Shrine Gallery , NYC , Group show - New York (Online)
* March - April 2021 - Painters Tubes (Online) '6 of the Best' – London
* New feature just published in Painters Tubes Magazine, 2020 - Click HERE to view.
* Article and interview by the amazing Efrat Cybulkiewicz and Yuzbeny Escobar for Artmoire magazine -"ART IN PROCESS IS AN ACT OF SPIRIT OF RETURNING TO THE SELF" October 24, 2019 - Click HERE
* Delighted that the Trust art selection panel shortlisted and finalised 'Hinterland' from their VAI open call to purchase for their new art collection for the new Acute Services Block within the Ulster Hospital Belfast.
* Featured in MURZE Issue Six | May/June 2019
* Recipient of ‘The Artists Support Award’ - Monaghan County Council - 2018/19
* 2018/19 - ‘1 FT SQ' - Strule Arts Centre, Omagh - 14 December 2018 - 12 January 2019 Selector’s: Ciara Hambly / Hambly & Hambly Gallery Enniskillen. Paul McKenna / McKenna Gallery Omagh.
* 2018/19 - 'Open Submission' - Dunamaise Arts Centre - Thursday 22 November to Saturday 5 January, Guest Selector: Claire Behan.
* Interview with ART TALK COLLECTIVE 2018. 'ARTIST TO WATCH' Click HERE to read.
* Delighted to have been awarded 2nd prize (Materials Bursary Award) at the 'London Contemporary Art' hosted at the Store Street, Gallery London on 26th July 2018. See Visual Artists Ireland post HERE
* Delighted to be one of 13 finalists selected for the, LONDON CONTEMPORARY ART PRIZE, exhibition next July 2018 in the Store Gallery London. See Visual Artists Ireland post HERE
* Proud to have my painting 'Man and Poet' adorn this new book of poems edited by Eileen Casey established and emerging poets respond to the works of Patrick Kavanagh. Irish Times Article HERE
* Honoured to have 4 of my Reloaded and Alpha paintings adorn 4 books by Francis Valloor. March 2017/18 view HERE
* 2017 - GOMA Gallery of Modern Art, Waterford, Annual Juried Group Exhibition - 17th August - 23rd September
* Recipient of ‘The Artists Support Award’ - Monaghan County Council - 2017
* Feature in ‘1340ART International Art Magazine Blog’ - 2017
* Just published new feature and interview with 'The Contemporary Art Review' 'NotRandomArt' April 2017 Click HERE to read
* 2016 Runner up for the Art Registry World grant. Award........Article Published in ART NEWS, ARW FEATURED ARTIST and Featured Interview, FRONT Page BIG Slide Show
* 2016 Finalist in the EWAA.....East, West Art Award (Japan - Worldwide) (International judges headed by Colin Wiggins, National Gallery, London) Finalists Exhibition at La Galleria, Pall Mall, London.......18th October 2016.
* Delighted to be the Recipient of the SPECIAL AWARD by the International Jury - (Patricia SCHNELL-GUETIERREZ - Artist (USA), Ursula BODE (Germany) - Journalist and art critic,Venceslav ANTONOV - curator (Bulgaria) on the OSTEN BIENNIAL of Drawing/works on paper. Skopje, Macedonia. (2016).....more information HERE
* LONDON INTERNATIONAL CREATIVE COMPETITION, Awarded Honourable Mention (2016)
* 2016 - 22nd September - 27th October - EXHIBITION of the AWARDED ARTISTS of the OSTEN BIENNIAL of DRAWING/Works on Paper, World Gallery of Drawing - Skopje, Macedonia.
* Escape - Curated by Michelle de Forge - Artists - Cecilia Danell, Lelia Henry, Rosemary Langtry, Paul McCloskey, Maria O'Brien, Emily Rainsford, and Edward White. Dunamaise Arts Centre, Portlaoise IRL. 23rd June - 31st July 2016. Click HERE for further information.
* Five works on show at the OSTEN BIENNIAL of DRAWING/WORKS ON PAPER Skopje 2016 ongoing.
* Shortlisted/finalist in Abstract/experimental art, featured in 'International Artists magazine'. (August) 2016....click HERE
* ART QA - New York - Vol 4 2016 - Feature/Interview just published click HERE to read
* New book release 'EXHIBEO - Selected Art Reviews and Interview - vol. 1 - 2016' by Jonathan Raddatz click HERE to purchase
* '3D Art In A Whole New Light' 2016 - Review/feature in 'The Art Elephant' tae...Click HERE * Awarded Honourable award/feature in Artist Portfolio magazine 5 year anniversary edition.Click HERE
* LONDON CALLING 015 - October 2015 - Delighted to be one of only thirty international artists selected to exhibit at Bargehouse, Oxo Tower Wharf, South Bank London this October. Selected jointly by 'LONDON CALLING 015' and 'ART NOW/ARTISTS FAIR LONDON'.
* August 2015 - Delighted to be selected for 'Art Reveal' visual arts magazine (Interview) Click HERE to read.
* 2015 - August -International Exhibition of Contemporary Art - VENEZIA ’15 Grand’ Art, Gallery of the Art Centre San Vidal - Scoletta San Zaccaria, Venice, Italy.
* 6th - 31st July 2015 - 'THE OMEGA 3d'- Solo exhibition - The Alley Theatre/Arts Centre, Strabane, Co. Tyrone
* Just published - Selected to be featured in ‘THE STATE OF ART’ Art Book (Bare Hill Publishing, UK) 'SCULPTURE & 3D (Click HERE to view eBook, also hard copy now available to purchase on Amazon.co.uk click HERE to order)
* Just published - an interview with Arts Illustrated visual arts magazine....click HERE to read.
* Special invite to exhibit in an international group exhibit in the Louvre, Paris on the 13th July 2015
* Selected to be featured in ‘THE STATE OF ART’ Art Book (Bare Hill Publishing, UK) ‘LANDSCAPE AND PORTRAIT’ (Click HERE to view eBook, also hard copy now available to purchase on Amazon.co.uk click HERE to order)
* EXHIBEO art magazine, 'Landscapes in motion' (3rd) ('14) Click HERE to see review by Jonathan Raddatz
* 'Abstracts' - Light, Space and Time, International Art Competition, Special Merit Award ('14)
* Now Featured (September 2014 featured artist) in 'Re< >Dux' International Arts Magazine......hard copy available mid-September......click HERE to view article.
* September, ‘Little Kingdoms’, Catalyst Arts Gallery, Belfast.
* 'Enniskillen Visual Arts Open' international exhibition, The Higher Bridges Gallery, Clinton Centre, Co. Fremanagh. 11th September 2014 - 11th October 2014.
* 'Signal Open' Exhibition, Signal Arts Centre, Bray, Co. Wicklow - 6th - 17th August 2014.
* ARTslant - 2014 - 4th international visual art (mixed media) Showcase winner. (Juried -Joanna Szupinska-Myers, Curator of Exhibitions at the California Museum of Photography - Sebastian Campos, Principal, THE MISSION, Chicago | Houston - Anca Rujoi, Curator, CCA - Centre for Contemporary Art, Singapore)
* Creative Quarterly 35, The Journal of Art & Design, New York - Fine Art Professional - winner ('14) (hard copy now available)
* MAB3 | Media 3. Art Biennial - London - Diploma of Excellence (Honourable Award) (’14)
* Now featured in 'DONTPOSTME' - a quarterly magazine about the latest trends in contemporary art - Curated by Azamat Akhmadbaev & Zulya Kumukova (See Reviews/Text)
* LandEscape interview now published - Click HERE to read
* 15th Annual Abstraction Juried International Art Exhibition” Upstream Gallery, Omaha, (3 special recognition awards) ('13)
* 2013 - November 9th - '3rd Splash Art Festival' Back Loft, La Cathedral Studios, Dublin.
* 2013 - September 19th - 23rd October - ‘Ireland in our eyes’ (Urbankelt), London Irish Centre, Camden Sq., London.
* July 25th - Sept' 10th - 2013 - ‘The Story of the Creative’, (invited artist) See | Exhibition space, 26-19 Jackson Ave. Long Island City, NY 11101 New York.
* August - 2013 - 'Clouds' - International Exhibition Of Contemporary Art, Centro Storico/The Palazzo Ca' Zanardi, Venice, Italy.
* June - August 3rd - 2013 - 'Awakenings Reloaded' (solo Exhibition) the Market house Arts Centre/Gallery in Monaghan town from 13th June until 5th August 2013. Thank you to Monaghan Arts Centre, County Council and the Irish Arts Council. ‘Awakenings Reloaded’ is the second in the series of a developing trilogy, building on 'Awakenings (The Alpha)’ series.